Thanks to FAO Fisheries and Aquaculture Division’s Aquaculture service, we are able to provide a link to a copy of just Chapter 6.3 from the Proceedings of the Global Aquaculture Conference. Here is the link to download the chapter –Sustaining aquaculture by developing human capacity and enhancing opportunities for women. The link has also been added to the link to the previous post.
- Mapping the action on International Women’s Day ’17
- Yemaya: gender equality in small-scale fisheries is a struggle at two levels
- Broadening perspectives on markets, relationships and benefits in seafood trade: The role of Zanzibari women in small-scale fisheries
- Women’s voices, gender equity champions and a gender lens all matter – converging messages from GAF6
- Women make the (shell) money but rarely the decisions in fisheries
Posts by Category