The recent North Atlantic Seafood Forum, held in Norway, drew protests from atteendees at the paucity of visible women on the agenda (4 of 64 speakers, one of whom was Lisbeth Berg-Hansen, the Norwegian fisheries Minister – pic). The story, “the gender issue” from SeafoodSource.com is well worth reading.
- A gendered approach to nutrition-sensitive homestead pond polyculture
- Report from the Thematic Symposium on Gender and Fisheries @ World Women’s Congress
- “Father teaches son fishing and living without violence”
- Securing women’s fishing rights: a look at 5 South American coastal communities
- GAF-India to be held in Kerala in November 2017
Posts by Category