The February Newsletter of the FAO-Spain Regional Fisheries Livelihood Program (RFLP) has stories of women’s contribuitons to improving fish quality and of finding additional income earning opportunities outside the fisheries supply chain.
- Report from the Thematic Symposium on Gender and Fisheries @ World Women’s Congress
- “Father teaches son fishing and living without violence”
- Securing women’s fishing rights: a look at 5 South American coastal communities
- GAF-India to be held in Kerala in November 2017
- A welcome new FAO gender Handbook to support the Small Scale Fisheries Guidelines
Posts by Category