The February Newsletter of the FAO-Spain Regional Fisheries Livelihood Program (RFLP) has stories of women’s contribuitons to improving fish quality and of finding additional income earning opportunities outside the fisheries supply chain.
- European Institute for Gender Equality profiles relevance of gender in maritime affairs and fisheries
- Teamwork and concern for the environment and people shine through in youth art at GAF6
- GAF6: Celebrating the Event and the Prize Winners
- Gender on the agenda at IIFET-2016
- IIFET-2016: In the footsteps of Rosemary Firth
Posts by Category