The February Newsletter of the FAO-Spain Regional Fisheries Livelihood Program (RFLP) has stories of women’s contribuitons to improving fish quality and of finding additional income earning opportunities outside the fisheries supply chain.
- Learning from forestry and landuse: Good practices for women’s inclusion
- “The Long Journey to Gender Equality” – GAF5 Volume published
- Women disadvantaged by how fisheries are structured
- European Institute for Gender Equality profiles relevance of gender in maritime affairs and fisheries
- Teamwork and concern for the environment and people shine through in youth art at GAF6
Posts by Category