The February Newsletter of the FAO-Spain Regional Fisheries Livelihood Program (RFLP) has stories of women’s contribuitons to improving fish quality and of finding additional income earning opportunities outside the fisheries supply chain.
- Gender Section officially launched in Kochi
- Celebrating the artworks of school children
- GAF7 First Call for Abstracts, GAF 101 Training Workshops and Session Proposals
- “Engendering Security in Fisheries and Aquaculture” Special Issue of Asian Fisheries Journal online
- GAF-India Prizes and Launch of GAF Section at 11IFAF
Posts by Category