FAO has announced an e-consultation on the zero draft of the Voluntary Guidelines on Responsible Governance of Tenure of Land and other Natural Resources. The e-consultation will take place from 18 April to 16 May and it will be open to all interested parties. Please visit the Voluntary Guidelines website for more information on the e-consultation (www.fao.org/nr/tenure/voluntary-guidelines/e-consultation/en/). You are very much welcome to participate in the public reading. The VG Secretariat welcomes your inputs.
- Mapping the action on International Women’s Day ’17
- Yemaya: gender equality in small-scale fisheries is a struggle at two levels
- Broadening perspectives on markets, relationships and benefits in seafood trade: The role of Zanzibari women in small-scale fisheries
- Women’s voices, gender equity champions and a gender lens all matter – converging messages from GAF6
- Women make the (shell) money but rarely the decisions in fisheries
Posts by Category