FAO has announced an e-consultation on the zero draft of the Voluntary Guidelines on Responsible Governance of Tenure of Land and other Natural Resources. The e-consultation will take place from 18 April to 16 May and it will be open to all interested parties. Please visit the Voluntary Guidelines website for more information on the e-consultation (www.fao.org/nr/tenure/voluntary-guidelines/e-consultation/en/). You are very much welcome to participate in the public reading. The VG Secretariat welcomes your inputs.
- A gendered approach to nutrition-sensitive homestead pond polyculture
- Report from the Thematic Symposium on Gender and Fisheries @ World Women’s Congress
- “Father teaches son fishing and living without violence”
- Securing women’s fishing rights: a look at 5 South American coastal communities
- GAF-India to be held in Kerala in November 2017
Posts by Category