In 2010-11, FAO’s annual flagship publication, The State of Food and Agriculture, is devoted almost totally to the role of women in agriculture, including some coverage of women in fisheries and aquaculture. Sub-titled, ‘Closing the gender gap for development’, it highlights that women face a serious gender gap in access to the most productive agricultural resources and what can be done to close the gap. You can download the full report.
- A gendered approach to nutrition-sensitive homestead pond polyculture
- Report from the Thematic Symposium on Gender and Fisheries @ World Women’s Congress
- “Father teaches son fishing and living without violence”
- Securing women’s fishing rights: a look at 5 South American coastal communities
- GAF-India to be held in Kerala in November 2017
Posts by Category