Have you ever wondered what the difference is between ‘gender equality’ and ‘gender equity’? To help you find how the experts define terms such as these, Genderaquafish.org is developing a guide to the glossary of terms used in gender studies and that would apply to aquacuture and fisheries. Click here to see ver. 1 of the Glossary of terms. We would welcome your feedback and suggestions of additional terms, sources, etc.
- Mapping the action on International Women’s Day ’17
- Yemaya: gender equality in small-scale fisheries is a struggle at two levels
- Broadening perspectives on markets, relationships and benefits in seafood trade: The role of Zanzibari women in small-scale fisheries
- Women’s voices, gender equity champions and a gender lens all matter – converging messages from GAF6
- Women make the (shell) money but rarely the decisions in fisheries
Posts by Category