The Pacific Science Congress will be holding a Symposium on Gender, Science and Technology: Women, Science and Innovation in Asia and the Pacific, from 14-17 June in Kuala Lumpur 2011. Please see the announcment for further details. Papers addressing gender and climate change, water, sanitation, conventional and green energy and innovation, and indigeneous knowledge are particularly welcomed.
- Contributions by women in the fisheries of five major fishing countries
- Expert panel recommends promoting wider opportunities for women in giant freshwater prawn
- Mapping the action on International Women’s Day ’17
- Yemaya: gender equality in small-scale fisheries is a struggle at two levels
- Broadening perspectives on markets, relationships and benefits in seafood trade: The role of Zanzibari women in small-scale fisheries
Posts by Category