The Pacific Science Congress will be holding a Symposium on Gender, Science and Technology: Women, Science and Innovation in Asia and the Pacific, from 14-17 June in Kuala Lumpur 2011. Please see the announcment for further details. Papers addressing gender and climate change, water, sanitation, conventional and green energy and innovation, and indigeneous knowledge are particularly welcomed.
- Announcing the First GAFS Executive Committee
- A gendered approach to nutrition-sensitive homestead pond polyculture
- Report from the Thematic Symposium on Gender and Fisheries @ World Women’s Congress
- “Father teaches son fishing and living without violence”
- Securing women’s fishing rights: a look at 5 South American coastal communities
Posts by Category