Great to see a large fisheries project take gender matters very seriously. The FAO RFLP for South and Southeast Asia held a four-day workshop in November 2010 to go into depth on gender and womens issues in fisheries. A short press release is available and I have been told that the report of the workshop and handbook on gender mainstreaming will be available on the website when finalized. Genderaquafish will keep you informed of its release.
- Gender Section officially launched in Kochi
- Celebrating the artworks of school children
- GAF7 First Call for Abstracts, GAF 101 Training Workshops and Session Proposals
- “Engendering Security in Fisheries and Aquaculture” Special Issue of Asian Fisheries Journal online
- GAF-India Prizes and Launch of GAF Section at 11IFAF
Posts by Category