The February Newsletter of the FAO-Spain Regional Fisheries Livelihood Program (RFLP) has stories of women’s contribuitons to improving fish quality and of finding additional income earning opportunities outside the fisheries supply chain.
- 1-2-3: Counting the ways women access fish
- Yemaya highlights how changes in fish trade affect the lives and labour of women
- Building climate resilience in Laos by bringing in women
- Women in Solomon Islands tuna and coastal fish chains
- How are women faring in the Abrolhos Islands rock lobster fishery?
Posts by Category